NEET 2020 Fresh Updates
Latest August 17, 2020 – SC has dismissed the plea for postponement of the JEE 2020 exam. In its order, the Supreme Court stated that they cannot put the careers of the students in jeopardy for long. The court also said JEE will not be postponed and will be conducted as per the schedule. Know more
Latest July 3, 2020 – HRD Minister announced that JEE Main examination will be held between 1st-6th Sept, JEE advanced exam will be held on 27th Sept & NEET examination will be held on 13th Sept. Know more
Latest NEET 2020 Exam Date Announced, to be conducted on July 26: HRD Minister Know more
Latest NEET 2020 Application Correction has been extended upto 11:50 PM of 03/05/2020. Click here
Latest Crack NEET 2020 with Questionbang’s Mock Exams. Know more
NEET 2020 Fresh Exam Date
Successfully registered candidates will be issued their NEET 2020 Admit Card from the official National Testing Agency website. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center, without which you will not be allowed to take the exam.
NEET Registration Dates 2020
National Eligibility Entrance Exam is common MBBS/ BDS Entrance Test. NEET 2019 Registration and Examination Schedule has been shared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website – https://ntaneet.nic.in/,
NEET 2020 is the only medical entrance exam in India, other than AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER. It is only held in pen and paper mode and is of 720 marks. There are 180 questions from physics, chemistry, biology, and botany in the exam. The top scorers in the NEET are selected for the 15% All India Quota Seats allotments.
NEET 2020 Exam Dates
|Examination Fee Details and Schedule of Examination:|
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling online application form of (AIPMT) NEET UG 2020, the candidate must read out the minimum qualification, age limit and nationality eligibility required. The age limit rule of 2018 is applicable for NEET UG 2020. The minimum age 17 years and maximum 25 years for General/ OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST category students.
As per previous notification:
Here is the minimum education qualification required.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- The candidate must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- The qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Passport Required: The Foreign candidate/ OCI must have passport document.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Adhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
A candidate must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020. Upper age for candidates from General category is 25 years and 30 years for candidates from OBC/SC/ST categories.
- For Unreserved Category: born on or between 05.05.1995 and 31.12.2003
- For SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category: born on or between 05.05.1990 and 31.12.2003
|For Candidates of
Unreserved Category (UR)
|born on or between
05.05.1995 and 31.12.2003
|For Candidates of
|born on or between
05.05.1990 and 31.12.2003
|FOR GENERAL/OBC||FOR SC/ST/PH|
|Rs.1400/- (INR)||Rs.750/- (INR)|
NEET 2020 Official Website
From 2020, instead of CBSE, NEET UG would be conducted by newly formed NTA or National Testing Agency. The official website of NEET 2020 is www.ntaneet.nic.in. You can check www.ntaneet.nic.in. for latest news and updates. The aspirant of Medical and Dental can visit the official website of NEET UG 2020 for online application form, download admit card, correction in form, all India quota details, counselling, admission in MBBS/BDS college wise cut-off marks, score card etc.
NEET 2020 BDS/MBBS Exam Pattern
Below is the complete exam pattern for Medical and Dental entrance exam 2020 (As per previous year notification). The question paper contains total 180 objective type questions. The duration of exam is 3 hours. The examination is not held online (paper and pen based mode).
Detailed exam pattern of NEET 2020 is given below
- The question paper contains total 180 questions.
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects question are asked in NEET 2020 paper.
- The mode of question paper is offline (Paper and Pen-based). So no online computer based exam is conducted.
- There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- The duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answer (-1 mark).
- Correct answer carry +4 marks.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET Old Question Papers
NEET 2020 Chapterwise Mock Tests
The candidates can check below the link to practice the NEET Mock test for free:
|NEET 2020 Subject||English Mock Test|
|Full Test||Practice Here|
NEET 2020 Syllabus
The student can download PDF file subject wise syllabus of NEET 2020. The syllabus of Physics. Chemistry, Biology will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The syllabus will have topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th class standard.
NEET 2020 How To Apply
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill the NEET application form 2020:
- Visit the official website https://ntaneet.nic.in link.
- Click on Fill application form button.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2020”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After completing the registration process, login again with your registration number and password.
- Fill other required details like personal, communication, exam center, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, go through the “Make Payment” section.
- Choose the payment mode, i.e. debit card, credit card, net banking or e-challan and pay the application fee.
- Once the fee payment is done, proceed for the “Print Confirmation Page” section.
- Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take printout of it for further use.
NEET 2020 Counselling Details
1. NTA will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
2. Admitting authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable rules.