New The National Testing Agency has activated the online application submission link for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) at www.nta.ac.in.
New Information Bulletin NEET (UG) – 2019 (click here)
National Eligibility Entrance Exam is common MBBS/ BDS Entrance Test. NEET 2019 Registration and Examination Schedule has been shared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website – nta.ac.in, as per which, the registration for NEET 2019 i.e. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Medical and Dental admissions to Undergraduate courses is scheduled to begin on 1 November 2018 and will continue till 30 November 2018.
Click here to Download NTA’s official Exam Date Notification>>
Features of exams to be conducted by NTA:
i) For the first time in the history of competitive examinations, NEET (UG) will be conducted twice before admissions in the next academic session. This gives a choice to the students.
ii) This will give more chances to students thereby giving adequate opportunity to bring out his/her best and reducing stress which develops due to single exam conducted on one single day in the year. However, sitting in both the tests will not be compulsory. The
two tests for NEET (UG) will be equated using psychometric methods, standardization techniques and best of the equated scores will be used for the admissions.
iii) The examinations for all candidates will be conducted in online (computer based) mode only. (starting from next exam UGC-NET exam)
iv) All the tests NEET (UG) will be conducted in multiple sittings and a candidate will have an option of dates to choose from. Scores of different candidates in multiple sittings will also be equated using standardization techniques.
v) These examinations will use highly secured IT software and encryption to ensure delivery of tests just in time. This will ensure no leakages and other malpractices.
vi) NTA will establish a network of test practice centers for students of rural areas so that everyone will have an opportunity to practice before the exam. Schools/engineering colleges with computer centers would be identified and kept open on Saturday/Sunday
starting from 3rd week of August. Any student can use the facility free of charge.
vii) All tests would be set in a scientific manner with the test items developed jointly by the subject matter experts and psychometricians. Before developing the question papers, the item writers for the exams will be given feedback on the functioning of the previous years’ items so that they are able to make test items which are more valid and reliable. All the above mentioned examinations will be held in existing number of languages.
NEET 2019 Exam dates:
Feb 2019 Exam :
|Mode of examination: Pen and Paper exam (in a single session)|
Online application release date
November 1, 2018
Last date of receiving online application
November 30, 2018 till 11:50 pm
|Last date for successful payment of application fee||December 1, 2018 till 11:50 pm|
Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only
14.01.2019 to 31.01.2019
Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website
April 15, 2019
NEET 2019 exam date
May 5, 2019 from 2 to 5 pm
Release of official answer key
To be notified
Declaration of results
|By June 5, 2019|
Before filling online application form of (AIPMT) NEET UG 2019, the candidate must read out the minimum qualification, age limit and nationality eligibility required. The age limit rule of 2018 is applicable for NEET UG 2019. The minimum age 17 years and maximum 25 years for General/ OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST category students.
Here is the minimum education qualification required.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- The candidate must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- The qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Passport Required: The Foreign candidate/ OCI must have passport document.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Adhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 31.03.2017 Writ Petition (Civil)- 99/2017 has said that the candidates above 25 years of age may apply for NEET-UG-2017.
But from NEET 2019, the maximum age of 25 years RULE is applicable. Please do check the age limit/ maximum attempt rule in NEET 2019.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories).
|For Candidates of
Unreserved Category (UR)
|born on or between
08.05.1994 and 01.01.2003
|For Candidates of
|born on or between
08.05.1989 and 01.01.2003
|FOR GENERAL/OBC||FOR SC/ST/PH|
|Rs.1400/- (INR)||Rs.750/- (INR)|
> Practice NEET Chapterwise Physics >>
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.nta.ac.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
a. Through any Debit/Credit Card
b. Net Banking/UPI or
c. e-wallets of different service provider
NEET 2019 official website:
From 2019, instead of CBSE, NEET UG would be conducted by newly formed NTA or National Testing Agency. The official website of NEET 2019 is www.nta.ac.in. You can check www.nta.ac.in for latest news and updates. The aspirant of Medical and Dental can visit the official website of NEET UG 2019 for online application form, download admit card, correction in form, all India quota details, counselling, admission in MBBS/ BDS college wise cut-off marks, score card etc.
> PRACTICE NEET TESTS ONLINE >>
NEET 2019 BDS/ MBBS Exam Pattern:
Below is the complete exam pattern for Medical and Dental entrance exam 2019. The question paper contains total 180 objective type questions. The duration of exam is 3 hours. The examination is not held online (paper and pen based mode).
Detailed exam pattern of NEET 2019 is given below
- The question paper contains total 180 questions.
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects question are asked in NEET 2019 paper.
- The mode of question paper is offline (Paper and Pen-based). So no online computer based exam is conducted.
- There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- The duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answer (-1 mark).
- Correct answer carry +4 marks.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
> Practice NEET Chapterwise Zoology >>
NEET 2019 Syllabus:
The student can download PDF file subject wise syllabus of NEET 2019. The syllabus of Physics. Chemistry, Biology will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The syllabus will have topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th class standard.
How to Apply for NEET:
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill the NEET application form 2019:
- Visit the official website https://ntaneet.nic.in link.
- Click on Fill application form button.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After completing the registration process, login again with your registration number and password.
- Fill other required details like personal, communication, exam center, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, go through the “Make Payment” section.
- Choose the payment mode, i.e. debit card, credit card, net banking or e-challan and pay the application fee.
- Once the fee payment is done, proceed for the “Print Confirmation Page” section.
- Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take printout of it for further use.
1. NTA will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of
Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting
2. Admitting authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list
shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject
to their applicable rules.